Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
HIVPA produce a series of patient information leaflets (PILs) aimed at delivering the key information to patients, many of which have been produced in collaboration with NAM.
HIVPA leaflets should always be read in conjunction with the official patient information leaflet.
All leaflets will be reviewed annually or when there are changes to the information.
HIVPA Co-Chairs and Committee would like to acknowledge and thank Adele Torkington, Nazlee Payghamy-Ashnai and Collette Brydon for their hard work, valued support and input into the preparation of Patient Information Leaflets.
Note: HIV Pharmacy Association Patient Information Leaflets and their content are covered by the Terms and Conditions as stated on the website.
Single tablet regimens:
NRTIs (fixed dose combinations):
CCR5 receptor antagonists:
- Switching from Sustiva 600mg tablets to generic Efavirenz 600mg tablets
- Switching from Viramune 400mg prolonged release to the generic prolonged release tablets
- Switching from Kivexa to generic Abacavir/Lamivudine tablets (Kivexa switch)
- Switching from Atripla to Truvada and generic Efavirenz
- Switching from Darunavir and Ritonavir to Rezolsta
- Switching from Atazanavir and Ritonavir to Evotaz
- Switching from Epivir to generic Lamivudine
- Switching from Combivir to generic lamivudine/zidovudine (150/300mg)
- Switching from Combivir to generic lamivudine/zidovudine (150/300mg) both with and without contact details